A big thank you and photo credits to Christina Crawford of Midnight Sunshine Photography
This is The Place
Have you been looking for a way to look your Sorority best no matter your size, shape, or budget?
Going from place to place, door to door, one google search result after the other, yearning for the solution to your Sorority wardrobe challenges?
You have finally been granted your wish, this is the place where all your Sorority wardrobe dreams come true
I am your wardrobe fairy Godmother and I help smart, busy ladies to create the Sorority wardrobe of their dreams with style and grace.
Hi, I'm Rosa. I'd love to Style your Sorority Curves. I know that Style and Grace is not dependent on a Size.
In my 17 years as a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. I’ve made more than my share of wardrobe malfunctions, fashion don’ts & wardrobe failures! It’s all been a learning experience. I've channeled those failures into
Over the years I’ve dedicated time, money and energy into attending New York Fashion Academy, reading as many personal style books, blogs and resources as possible and spending time helping others.
I am here to help you look your Sorority best.
Work with Me
Now that I've bared my stylish introverted heart, what do you think?
Are you ready to really learn how to take your Sorority style to the next level?
Let's make things official.
I'm not talking marriage my dear, but how about some 1:1 coaching?
Or have you checked out my current course offerings?
Also check out my blog section for lots of tips, tricks and ideas for styling.
Your Sorority Stylist
10 Random Facts about Me
- I love to read. Like most of the time I’d rather read the book than watch a movie.
- I’m a big ole nerd.
- My favorite color is purple. Although my Zeta heart bleeds royal blue!
- I’m the oldest of four girls.
- I’m a professional student, I have more degrees than I know what to do.
- I consider chocolate the perfect food. But I'm a bit of a chocolate snob.
- I’m a researcher at heart. I love everything about searching, finding and sharing information.
- I love to be crafty. Making things is my stress relief.
- Washing dishes is my least favorite chore.
- Although a lot of people don’t know it, I’m an introvert. I like people but being around groups sucks my energy faster than a hot day.