A big thank you and photo credits to Christina Crawford of Midnight Sunshine Photography
This is The Place
Have you been looking for a way to look your Sorority best no matter your size, shape, or budget?
Going from place to place, door to door, one google search result after the other, yearning for the solution to your sorority wardrobe challenges?
You have finally been granted your wish, this is the place where all your Sorority wardrobe dreams come true
I am your wardrobe fairy Godmother and I help smart, busy ladies to create the Sorority wardrobe of their dreams with style and grace.
Hi, I'm Rosa. I love to help women look and feel their very best. Style and Grace is not a Size.
In my 16 years as a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. I’ve made more than my share of wardrobe malfunctions, fashion don’ts & wardrobe failures! It’s all been a learning experience.
Over the years I’ve dedicated time, money and energy into attending New York Fashion Academy, reading as many personal style books, blogs and resources as possible and spending time helping others.
I am here to help you look your Sorority best.
10 Random Facts about Me
- I love to read. Like most of the time I’d rather read the book than watch the movie.
- I’m a big ole nerd.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I’m the oldest of four girls.
- I’m a professional student, I have more degrees than I know what to do.
- I consider chocolate the perfect food. But I'm a bit of a chocolate snob.
- I’m a researcher at heart. I love everything about searching, finding and sharing information.
- I love to be crafty. Making things is my stress relief.
- Washing dishes is my least favorite thing.
- Although a lot of people don’t know it, I’m an introvert. I like people but being around big groups wears me out.